Orlando Homes and Investments works closely with Orlando Financial Center which is a licensed Mortgage Lender in Orlando, Florida where they have been serving Central Florida for over two decades. OFC specializes in residential, commercial, and SBA Loans. They are an approved FHA, VA and Conventional Lender. They will listen and find a solution to your needs. Apply online today and find out how easy life can be with Orlando Homes and Investments and Orlando Financial on your side.
- FHA Loans
- VA Veterans Administration
- Conventional – Fannie Mae Loans Purchase and Refinance
- USDA RURAL DEVELOPMENT LOANS Rural Development Guaranteed Housing
- JUMBO LOANS $417,000 – 1.5M
- SBA LOANS 7 (A) Small Business Administration
Bilingual personnel available.
Unless you are paying cash for your new home or condominium you will need a mortgage. Although, the type of loan programs might vary somewhat the documentation requirements normally stay the same. Orlando Homes and Investments has pre-selected lenders and mortgage brokers who are used to working with foreign nationals.
The interest rate you get will depend on how much documentation you can provide and the general market conditions surrounding the rates. Further, some builders have preferred lenders they work with and those builders might offer incentives if you obtain a loan through their lender. Once, you have selected the type of home or condominium you would like to own we will assist you in your selection of lenders. The following are the most common requested items to obtain a real estate loan:
- Legible Visa and passport AND
- An official document showing your overseas address
- Credit reference letter ( see sample attached) OR
- Proof of funds. ( Bank statement) OR
- Verification of deposit or a bank statement verifying 6 months of principal and interest payments in a
- U.S. bank.
- Letter from employer, if employed, verifying the length of employment ( sample attached) or an accountant letter if you are self-employed ( sample attached)
- Verification of rent or mortgage payments in the country of residence.
- Credit letter from 3 sources such as the Gas Company, electric company, Water Company, etc. with a 12 month history.
- 50% down payment requirement.
Having this documentation available will make your home buying experience much more pleasant and efficient. If you would like more information about current interest rates or have questions about the different finance programs available you can contact us through the Contact Us tab on the Orlando Homes and Investments homepage.
(MS Word documents)